Create a shopify account
To get started, you'll want to create a Shopify account. New users get a free 14-day trial, so you can familiarize yourself with the app and set up your shop.
To ensure you're completing all of the important steps and considerations while setting up your online store, we suggest you start with the Essential Shopify Checklist For Set Up & Launch.
I have a shopify account
Creating your account
1. Open the Air Waves OnDemand App from your Shopify App list.
Click the "My Account" button.
Your payment information is secured via Stripe.
How to Create a Product
1. Start on your Air Waves OnDemand dashboard and select "Product Creator"
2. Choose the blank product you would like to use for your new product.
3. Upload your design and adjust the size and placement on the garment
- File Type: PNG
- Quality: 300dpi
Max Art Size (W x H):
- Men's Full Chest: 12" x 14"
- Women's Full Chest: 11" x 12"
- Adult Left Chest: 4" x 4"
- Adult Right Chest: 4" x 4"
- Kids Full Chest: 8" x 10"
For more details on design requirements, please read How to Prepare the Perfect Print File for Print On-Demand Products.
5. Publish your product
Once you have published your product, you will be able to edit the title, description, pricing and other details of the listing just as you would with any other Shopify product.
Once your product is live on your site, you'll want to market your store to attract customers.
When orders come in, we'll receive a notification and begin the production process. Once the order has been printed, we'll ship it directly to your customer.
If you have automated emails turned on in your Shopify account, a shipping confirmation email with tracking information will be sent to your customer from your Shopify store.
Air Waves OnDemand makes selling products on your store easy. Get up and running with your creative ideas today!